August 02, 2011

the beauty and the briefcase..

assalamualaikum..

what did you take for breaking your fast today?? I hope it's not outrageous because I have overspent just for food only..well yeah just rice with scrambled eggs, nuggets, fried chicken and mixed vegetable..oh, I drank guava yogurt and it's tasted yummy!!

enough of that intro..ehemm..I just wanna share a movie which has made me eat for an hour and a half..lol..it is fun and very predictable..at first I condemned it because it is so confessions of a shopalic..but then I like it when they twisted the story a lil bit..



hey I'm not a poser!!it's just that I'm writing in english so have to use proper words and no bitching words here..I'm sorry..lol

you better watch this film eventhough you know the storyline because I love how they react to certain situations..I do believe that Hillary can do more films and follow the footstep of Reese Whitherspoon because she is can prodeuce her own film..way to go both you!!

enjoy one of the scenes..


enough of the boring entry and see you guys in the next entry..

No comments: