August 06, 2011

you nag like a granny!!

midnight already..so good evening  to uolls..:)

me feels so depressed right now..I have to sacrifice my weekend just for puppet show..duh..do I have to participate??well at first there is only 8 persons to carry that project..I repeat 8 persons..because the project failed to impress our big boss then we have to remake it..so everyone has to engage themselves..what is the point of having extra strength??standing like a tree??I tell you what..
there is no time left to play pick-up stick!!

hey CI!!watch yo mouth!!

I don't give a damn at all..I do my job and you do yours right..after this seminar I think I want to go to spa and relax myself..please no hectic life in fasting month!!I deserve a long rest after this and do what I want..this is just an expression and I hope uolls still like me if you hate me..:p

I hope she meant it when she said it is okay..by her intonation I can guess that she hates me..but I am trying to give my faith on her and I hope she does the same..we are supposed to meet up tomorrow!!oh I hope my life will get better so that there are many good stories to be shared with uolls..until next entry..see ya!

p/s: CI buat entri in english time bulan pose ni boleh??:D

No comments: