August 07, 2011

mai celoteh sikit..

good evening!!

I'm so happy and all I could do is to smile!!oh. whatever happened has got nothing to do with the title above..so what is up with the malay title with english content??hehe..just because..=D

I have just finish doing blog walking and I followed them..hehe..I only follow those that are my best friends, the one that inspires me and not forgetting uolls that following me..

I am actually not a person that posts comment about "hey, I followed you, do follow me back"..it is just not me..sorry..but don't worry though..I will follow you back if you post that comment to me..everyone has their own styles right..

about tomorrow classes..I don't want to think of it at all..I don't know why but I feel that there is something wrong or missing this semester and somehow it irritates me like duh..I hope that I can survive this 6 months session..

oh, I can not wait to return home!!as always my tix is sponsored and this time it is way too dear for me..it costs my sister RM830 and all I could do is thanking her which I have not done it yet..:p

my cuti is only a week and I get me some jealous of the others..why do they have a fortnight holiday??it is not fair you know..for me and my fellow batch 26 students..

but when I think of it, a one month clinical after Eid makes me happy..that means a month without class..hooray for u CI!!

I talked a lot eh??well, maybe because the roommate that I have mention before(read it here) is tak jadi..no one for me to share stories in my room..so waste my money la buying that febreeze thing..tee hee..actually I have met the penyelia about this roommate thing and complained at them about how difficult for me to find one(even though there are berlambak of them)..that is because they paksa me to find one..(and I got text message from them too)..so, at last they said that they will search him for me and sampai sekarang pun tak ade berita..

actually tak heran la tak ade roommate sebab bukannya tak ade kawan langsung..tepi bilik, depan bilik pun kawan ape..kenape bahase bercampur ni CI??hehe..

oh, hey male students of my college!!no mercun2 la nanti korunk kena hukum baru taw..I like the noises too but rules are rules..they are meant to be followed..(bukan belog hokey)

till next time..buh bye..