August 11, 2011

story telling...

hi uolls..

I've been busy lately and don't have time at all!!see, now the time is showing 1:12 am and I still got work to do..oh, yesterday(actually siang tadi) we had seminar of OT yang dianjurkan oleh batch 25..I love it because they have booths and I won a lot of prizes..hehe

despite that, they don.t prepare the tentative and the flow was not that smooth..still, I want to congratulate them!!if uolls tak taw,OT is occupational therapy or terapi carakerja..I can't explain that much coz I need rest!!

wait for my entry by tomorrow about that seminar, our breakfasting party and ape lagi eyh..boleh ke post banyak2 ni??huhu..until tomorrow..have sweet dreams!!

2 comments:

MosePA said...

Please lah arsen... lol...Sya yg dpt bnyak... Apa tu, First prize......... ala, tu cawan... Berat juga lah... Haha... Anyway, gotcha...

Encik CI said...

we both dapat banyak la..anyway cool huh..:p